Friday, October 3, 2008

Well, 1 year down...

Today is my 1 year anniversary for this journey. If you have been following you know what a roller coaster ride it has been.

I want to first of all thank you once again for all your encouragement, love, empathy and most of all, your prayers!!! I would never have made it this far without God using each and every one of you!!! I wish I could give each and every one of you a hug to thank you.

These last three months have been pretty discouraging for me in that I hit my 100 pound weight loss in July and haven't lost anything since then. I have maintained within a 5-10 pound variance of the 100 pounds lost. Now, I do realize that I am losing inches. In some ways I wonder if I lost so much, so quickly and now my body is toning right now. Yes, I am still making REALLY bad eating choices. I know that I have to stop that and I will definately try.

I just wanted to let you know that I have hit the 1 year mark.

Thanks again,
God Bless,
Karen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Doing anything for one year is huge, Karen. I am so proud of you. I just know you are going to reach your goal. You inspire me!

America - Where do we go from here?

 Today, January 6, 2021, is the day that the truth of the election fraud came to light by having the states not certify the electoral colleg...