Thursday, November 6, 2008

Addition

I just read something in a dear friends blog about the election yesterday and how she was handling it. The one line in there that really got to me was about not allowing Satan to enjoy her anger and fear.

That is what I am doing by holding on to this negative/poor me attitude.

Dear Heavenly Father, I know you are in control. Lord, you are bigger than any struggle or fears that I may have. Thank you for Megan's reminder that giving into these attitudes just brings joy to Satan and destroys my testimony for You. Which is what he wants. But you are much bigger than him as well and I thank you that you sent your son to be my saviour. In Jesus name, Amen.

God Bless,
Karen

2 comments:

Meg said...

Karen - I'm glad my blog could "assist" in your current situation. I'm praying for you as you walk down this not so pleasant path - it is hard. Continue to remember that God is in work in you and wants to use you personally for His glory. Don't let Satan blow out your candle!

Karen said...

Thanks Meg!!!

America - Where do we go from here?

 Today, January 6, 2021, is the day that the truth of the election fraud came to light by having the states not certify the electoral colleg...