Thursday, November 6, 2008

Posting about everything but emotions.

Okay, so I have been posting about a lot of things but my weight situation. I guess the reason is that it is the same ole, same ole. I made it to the 286 pound mark 2 weeks ago and have done nothing but go up from there. I haven't wanted to post because it seems that all of my posts about my weight have been negative and I don't want to keep going there.

A lot of the emotions stem from being a woman. I do have an appointment in December with my doctor and I will be talking to her then to see if there is anything that can help. But, I am also using that as an excuse to just be negative and not try. The old patterns are continually rearing their ugly heads more each day. I am using food as my comfort and escape. There are again, so many stresses in my life right now and even though I need to turn them over to God I am struggling with how to do it. AGAIN. Things again feel out of control. I am burned out on working 2 jobs, I have no money, my family is still not talking and there are a lot of medical problems with them too. One of the things that the Bible says is that you should give your ties to the church first and then God will supply the other things you need. I am so far behind that if I give money to church then I will be even further behind on my other bills because I am trying to play catch up. I want to be obedient but...

Well, that is kind of where I am at right now. Sorry to once again make this a negative post. I am confident that He who has begun a good work in me will be faithful to complete it. I just need to continue to focus on that in my heart and not just in my head.

God Bless,
Karen

No comments:

America - Where do we go from here?

 Today, January 6, 2021, is the day that the truth of the election fraud came to light by having the states not certify the electoral colleg...