Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My television debut

It is funny. Last night was the Makeover segment on the local news. They were so nice!!! Some of the things that both Jacob Neal and the tv newscaster said really nice things. I was very happy with the turnout.

I am hoping that my friend can copy it and my commercial from the video tape to his dvr so that I can upload them both. If he can I will add it to here.

Anyway, most of the people I told about it forgot to watch and the ones that I didn't tell actually saw it. They want me to bring in the video tomorrow.

God bless,
Karen

P.S. I think Brandy is doing better. I am still not sure but I didn't leave her in the spare room today. I let her stay out since she ate most of her food. Poor baby is still not back to where she was.

2 comments:

Meg said...

Karen - I didn't forget, I just couldn't get to a TV during that time. I was so bummed, I hope you are able to upload it onto your blog...I so want to see it!!!

Karen said...

It was fun. I am going to see if Tim can copy it to a DVR and then I can upload it that way. The television station can't give me a copy since it isn't in the right format. They were very nice talking about me.

America - Where do we go from here?

 Today, January 6, 2021, is the day that the truth of the election fraud came to light by having the states not certify the electoral colleg...