Monday, February 9, 2009

The Biggest Loser

Okay, today is that day again. We start the Biggest Loser at the gym. I can’t wait. It was nice to take a break from that and mentally I think it showed me how important teams and friends are to help me on this journey. But I am ready to be back now.

As you have read from my previous post I have been struggling again. Okay, that is a minor word for what I have been going through. I have just not really tried. I have said I was going to “get going again” then promptly ate whatever fattening thing I wanted. Makes me really mad!!!


BUT, for today, this minute, I am done with that. I am saying it like this because I have never been good with following through on my promises and with my self-doubt at a high I want to make some small goals and then go from there.

I will post tonight on my current weight for the start of the contest. I will then post every Wednesday night on what my current weight is. I plan for it to go down but I do continue to ask for your prayers. I know they are there and I know that I am probably the only one who is struggling with believing that I can finish this so I thank you all for that. But I definitely need your prayers.


My adopted mom, Sue, sent me a card that I got on Saturday that had a bible verse that means a lot to me. It is Galatians 6:9 - Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. What a special verse.

Dear Heavenly Father, thank you for the reminder that through you, if I continue on the path you are taking me, then it will all be worth it. You know my heart and know that I am afraid of failing again but you continue to bring people into my life that show me how much you believe in me. You also bring your word. Lord, help me to make decisions with my eating that will glorify you. In Jesus’ name, Amen.

God Bless,
Karen

No comments:

America - Where do we go from here?

 Today, January 6, 2021, is the day that the truth of the election fraud came to light by having the states not certify the electoral colleg...