Thursday, February 26, 2009

My story in print

My gym has a website and they put stories on about different people. They decided to put my story on the Biggest Loser section. If you are interested in reading it I have posted the link below. Kind of fun.
http://www.victoryfitnesscenter.net/~victory/biggestloser.html

Weigh-in was last night and I finished at the 5 pound loss mark. I have been having severe knee problems and so my workouts have been minimal at best. Please pray for this.

God Bless,
Karen

2 comments:

Phil said...

Nice article Karen - a very ambitious goal!

Karen said...

Thanks. It is but with God's help it is attainable.

America - Where do we go from here?

 Today, January 6, 2021, is the day that the truth of the election fraud came to light by having the states not certify the electoral colleg...