Sunday, February 15, 2009

Just chillin

I am getting ready for church but I wanted just touch base about my party. Our Employee Banquet was Thursday night and it was fun. I knew by 4pm that I hadn't won the Employee of the Year because I designed the certificates and had to make up the top 5 certificates. My name was not on it!! Oh well.

We had so much fun. Everyone seemed to have a good time. Everyone said that I looked really good. That was fun. I feel so blessed that God brought a simple red dress and finalized all the details. Two of my dear friends who have been promoted to other properties were able to come so that was a blessing too.

Dear Heavenly Father, thanks for a fun and wonderful night. Thanks for special friends and just getting to spend time with co-workers in a fun setting. Help me to be a witness for you. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

God Bless,
Karen

No comments:

America - Where do we go from here?

 Today, January 6, 2021, is the day that the truth of the election fraud came to light by having the states not certify the electoral colleg...