Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Prayer Request

Okay, we started the exercise portion of the Biggest Loser last night. I did 1/2 hour of core, 20 minutes of legs with Craig and two of my teammates and 1 hour of a Circuit class. Today I am very sore and I have Bootcamp tonight.

The problem is that my shoulder is still bothering me. I went to my orthopedic doctor today and he told me that there should not still be swelling and tenderness. I am having a Catscan on Friday morning. I think it is just that I have not totally rested it since I had the injury and that I just keep irritating it but I don't know. If you could just pray for this that would be great.

Also, my mom is having some serious financial problems that may result in the loss of her home. Please pray that the people wanting their money are willing to work with her and that she does what she is supposed to do.

Thanks,
God Bless,
Karen

No comments:

America - Where do we go from here?

 Today, January 6, 2021, is the day that the truth of the election fraud came to light by having the states not certify the electoral colleg...