Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The Biggest Loser?

I am starting the "Biggest Loser" on February 18th at my gym and it will run through the first part of April. Monday and Wednesday's I will have a personal trainer and Tuesday and Thursday will be the "Biggest Loser Boot-camp". I can't go on Thursdays but I will go to the others plus I will go on Saturdays as well. They also do your meal planning for the 8 weeks and put it online and some other things.



The winner get's $500.00. That would definately be helpful but losing the weight will be better. One of my trainers at the gym wants has already asked me to be on her team. That was pretty cool.

No comments:

America - Where do we go from here?

 Today, January 6, 2021, is the day that the truth of the election fraud came to light by having the states not certify the electoral colleg...