Monday, January 14, 2008

Leveling Off

Well, I have hit that "honeymoon is over" stage of the journey. I have not done bad but I keep finding myself saying, "well, I can just have one of those ________" But, I believe that I have not lost anything because I am giving myself that excuse too much.

In an earlier post I mentioned that I was afraid once the compliments and daily encouragment slowed down I was afraid of my reaction. People are still noticing my loss and commenting about it but not like it was at the beginning. I have a long way to go and if I am struggling right now I pray that it doesn't turn into a much deeper struggle later.

I started journaling my food on Sparkpeople again today. I am praying that it will keep me on track. The good news is that I don't believe I have gone completely off track. I just need to make some different changes and do some modifying both physically and emotionally. I know that God had given me the tools and the strength to accomplish this change.

Well, those are the thoughts for today. Off to drink my water.

God Bless,
Karen

1 comment:

DD said...

I believe in you! :)
I'm on SparkPeople too.
I made a page all about SparkPeople on http://www.squidoo.com/sparkpeople/ and I'd love it if you could come by and comment and vote on the page so more people can see it. I found SP by accident and it's been the greatest thing for me.

America - Where do we go from here?

 Today, January 6, 2021, is the day that the truth of the election fraud came to light by having the states not certify the electoral colleg...