Friday, January 18, 2008

Putting your feelings out there

I have been "blogging" for a few months now and I really enjoy it. Recently people have actually started commenting on my posts. That is so encouraging yet scary too. That means that people are reading my entries.

There has been a really encouraging person commenting on my blog the last few entries and I have been scared to respond to her because, not only have I been a procrastinator and just trying to get by my entire life, but I am also VERY, VERY, VERY PARANOID. Anyone that knows me well will know that about me. I have a very hard time trusting people and not looking to see if there are alterior motives in someone. My first thoughts on this person commenting is that they could be some guy who is looking for people with low self-esteem's and who will try to win my trust and then come and hurt me. I know, but that is my paranoid nature. I have since decided that I have to learn to trust God and therefore, this person.

So, when I am putting my feelings out there I will probably be careful but will still post.

Okay, on to my next job!!!!!!!

God bless,
Karen

No comments:

America - Where do we go from here?

 Today, January 6, 2021, is the day that the truth of the election fraud came to light by having the states not certify the electoral colleg...