Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Three Pounds, enough?

Okay, normally I would be very happy that I lost 3 pounds in one week but because of my size, I don't think it will be enough to keep me in the Biggest Loser at the gym. Unless someone didn't weigh in or only lost about a pound then I would be the lowest percentage lost. Needless to say I am pretty bummed. Of course I was already down because of not being able to do a lot of the things that others were able to do so this didn't improve my attitude any.

There is a lady that is on my team at the gym and she is so nice. Actually, I don't think there is one person that is not nice on my team that I have met but poor Tiffany, she got to hear me having my pity party tonight. She tried to encourage me and I just continued to pout. I definately owe her an apology.

I have no idea when I will know since my team leader is out until Monday but I guess I will let you know when I do.

God Bless,
Karen

P.S. Can you pray for my attitude? Help me remember that I have lost 69 pounds since October 4th and this is just a small rock in my journey.

No comments:

America - Where do we go from here?

 Today, January 6, 2021, is the day that the truth of the election fraud came to light by having the states not certify the electoral colleg...