Saturday, March 15, 2008

Easter Cantata

I just came from rehearsal for our Easter Cantata at church. What an amazing time. I wish I could see the cantata from the audience but I get to participate in it. We are using a video along with the songs. There is one song called, "The Power of the Cross" and we sing along with the video. It is showing Christ being beat and nailed to the cross then hanging on the cross and He dies. It was hard to sing the song. If there are any dry eyes in the audience during this presentation I will be surprised. Just thinking about what Christ did for me humbles me. He died so that I can be forgiven for my sins.

If you are reading this and don't know Christ then this is THE TIME to meet Him!!!! Don't wait.

God Bless,
Karen

No comments:

America - Where do we go from here?

 Today, January 6, 2021, is the day that the truth of the election fraud came to light by having the states not certify the electoral colleg...