Saturday, March 8, 2008

Bilzzard of 2008

Well, if you are not in Central Ohio then you aren't experiencing this fun Winter Storm that we have been blessed with. It is Saturday and I am stuck in the house. There is probably 12-15 inches of snow in the back of our houses. I have a snow drift against my back patio door that is higher than the patio chair in the back. It is pretty funny.

They just called and canceled church for tomorrow so you know it is pretty bad. I will, however, try to get out tomorrow because otherwise I will go crazy.

My trainers will be happy with me. I did exercises last night from the "6-Week Body Makeover" and I shoveled my driveway, vaccumed my house and have done other things today. Plus I haven't over eaten. The bad part is that I don't have any milk or eggs so I will not be able to eat very well. Oh well.

God Bless and be careful if you are in this mess!!!!
Karen

No comments:

America - Where do we go from here?

 Today, January 6, 2021, is the day that the truth of the election fraud came to light by having the states not certify the electoral colleg...