Friday, March 21, 2008

Ever heard of Bosu?

Well, me neither. I have, however, been using on and off at the gym for awhile. If you are familiar with the exercise ball this is basically the top third to half of one of those sliced off and attached to a flat base. You use it for many purposes but my trainer, Craig, has decided that doing deep knee bends while trying to balance on this monstrasity would be a great exercise. I guess he saw me working on it last Monday night before my circuit class. (Josh, the other trainer, had us using this thing in a couple of our circuit and bootcamp classes but my balance was horrible, I wanted to practice). Anyway, I got my new routine last night and this was on it. Oh what fun and joy. However, I was able to do 9 of the 12 in a set before falling off. Don't worry, it isn't a far fall and you land on your feet so...

Anyway, as you can tell I sucked it up and went to the gym last night even though I was still bummed about being eliminated. I ran into Sheryl, one of my teammates and we talked a little. She promised that the other three girls and her would hunt me down if I started slacking off now. It is nice to be loved!!!! Really, I do appreciate the ladies and was very thankful for them.

Have a great Easter,
God Bless,
Karen
Matthew 27:45-Matthew 28:20

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never heard of it :-)

But you are doing great - even if you have been eliminated. Keep plugging away. I'm praying for you.

PB

Anonymous said...

Thanks. I was there last night and got home at 8pm because I did the regular class then my trainer worked with 3 of us for an hour. I am sore today.

Thanks for the prayers.

In Christ,
Karen

America - Where do we go from here?

 Today, January 6, 2021, is the day that the truth of the election fraud came to light by having the states not certify the electoral colleg...