Thursday, March 6, 2008

One Week Down

The official weigh-in was last night. I weighed in before the circuit class and had lost "almost" 4 pounds. I weighed in after workout and had lost over 4 pounds. Needless to say I took the after workout total. I know, it was all water weight. One person on our team actually gained 4 pounds. Oh well.

Since my body had already adjusted to the lower calorie diet I didn't think I could lose a lot of weight but obviously the workouts are pretty intense. They are helping. I do know that I need to alter my choices in the caloric range. I am still eating a lot of salty things and high fat things. If you can pray about that as well I would appreciate it. I know that God has something fun in store for this journey. I just need to keep relying on Him and not me.

The official weight is 334 (I am one pound away from 60 pounds lost!!!!!!!!!!)

God Bless,
Karen

No comments:

America - Where do we go from here?

 Today, January 6, 2021, is the day that the truth of the election fraud came to light by having the states not certify the electoral colleg...