Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Keeping up so far...

Well, it has been one week and so far I can still walk. Though last Thursday and Friday I had a hard time even shaking the whiteout bottle!!! My trainer is taking his job seriously. He is kicking our weight off!!!! He said that it will only get harder too. They will change the routine every two weeks. Plus with the other classes I was ready for bed by 7:30pm last night.

So, I will keep you posted. Pray for me. So far my knees are holding up but I am worried about them. I am struggling with weak ankles.

Have a great day,
God Bless,
Karen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't get here as often as I would like, but I do keep up somewhat - and I do pray for you. Keep up the good work! But oouch!

PB

Anonymous said...

Thanks for checking. It is encouraging to know that people are reading this.

Have fun on your trip and be safe with this snow we are expecting.

Karen

America - Where do we go from here?

 Today, January 6, 2021, is the day that the truth of the election fraud came to light by having the states not certify the electoral colleg...