Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The Next Day

Okay. If I ever get the hairbrained idea to do two bootcamps in one day please just lock me up and throw away the key!!! I took yesterday off and even though I am not in the main competition anymore I still went and did the bootcamp at 10am and then again at 5pm yesterday.

BAD IDEA!!!!!!! I am so sore today that I can hardly move and the second day is usually the worst!!! So, if you aren't busy tomorrow can you follow me around and help me be able to walk and put my arms over my head? Just kidding. It was actually a good thing to do this but I really am sore. Muscles that I didn't know I had or that I thought I had worked out before are letting me know of their existance.

Anyway, I am still enjoying working out. I don't know what will happen when the Biggest Loser ends at the gym though since the workouts right now are intense. I like having that team work and trainer to motivate me.

Have a great day,
God Bless,
Karen

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Hey Karen. Been keeping up with your posts. I want to say it is a joy to read about your journeys and battles. You have accomplished so much and I know you will press on through this time and continue towards achieving the goals you have set. Peace!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jamie.

I try to show both sides of the journey!!! I appreciate all the prayers and encouragment. God has truly blessed me with an amazing group of people from my church family, to my work family and my workout family. Even my real family has been more encouraging than I thought they would be.

God Bless,
Karen

America - Where do we go from here?

 Today, January 6, 2021, is the day that the truth of the election fraud came to light by having the states not certify the electoral colleg...