Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Nice Quiet Evening...

Doesn't that sound like fun? Remember in an earlier post when I said that my trainer told me our workouts would get harder by the weeks? Well, I went to the gym last night and did 20 minutes of cardio, then I practiced balancing on this half ball thingy (the one trainer gave it a name but I can't remember), then I did the 1/2 hour of circuit workout with this trainer then I went to my team trainer and thought I would get a new card. Boy was I wrong. He did ANOTHER 1/2 HOUR of circuit workout!!! I thought I was going to die!! I even did the lower stuff and was still going crazy.

You know what though? It was fun!! There were three of us on my team and we had a BLAST!!! Our trainer is only 23 so we were picking on him big time!!! Okay, imagine 3 women in their 30's and 40's being told by a 23 year old guy that his 24th birthday would be on Mother's Day. Can you just hear the "Ahhhhhhsssssssss"? Yep, we did it. Boy am I getting old. We told him that we would figure out which car was his and put it on the top of the mountain of snow!!! Then we told him that we needed his cell number so that when we encounter the 1am cravings we can call him up so he can talk us out of eating.

It was so fun!!!

God Bless,
Karen

2 comments:

gretchen said...

Well, I just added your blog to my favorites so I can stay better updated. I am so glad that you are enjoying all your hard work--it is so great to see your progress!! Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Gretchen. I just checked out yours today as well. Love the new addition to the family. Especially Buckeye.

Karen

America - Where do we go from here?

 Today, January 6, 2021, is the day that the truth of the election fraud came to light by having the states not certify the electoral colleg...