Thursday, March 20, 2008

Not Enough

Well, by 1/10th of a percentage I was eliminated from the main competition at the Gym. I can still workout for the second place prize and will, but today I am sad. One of the girls from here gave me one day to be sad then I have to get over it!!!!

Anyway, I guess I will have to try to get over my pride and exercise even though I am not in the main competition. My pride says that everyone will know that I didn't make it. Though I knew that I would probably not win I thought I would be in it a little longer due to my size. I guess my body is starting to build muscle and so the weightloss slowed down. Oh well.

God Bless,
Karen

No comments:

America - Where do we go from here?

 Today, January 6, 2021, is the day that the truth of the election fraud came to light by having the states not certify the electoral colleg...