Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A fun evening at the Gym

I wanted to let you all know how amazing it is to have wonderful friends to workout with. I went to the gym tonight and Craig pretty much killed us in Bootcamp. I thought I was going to die. It was hard but whenever I am done I realize how worth the effort it is.

Then Lisa, Jamie, Anna Mary and I went to the pool. I haven't had that much fun in awhile!!! We laughed, we played in the water, we threatened to throw Craig in the pool (that was the funnest part). I even had a chance to talk seriously with one of the girls. How amazing is that? There are so many times when I complain about things but when I stop and look at what God has done for me through this journey I find I am so blessed.

Just wanted to tell you all that. Thanks for the continued support and prayers - you are truly loved by me.

God Bless,
Karen

No comments:

America - Where do we go from here?

 Today, January 6, 2021, is the day that the truth of the election fraud came to light by having the states not certify the electoral colleg...