Thursday, July 10, 2008

God answers another prayer

Well, at 8:10pm est last night I weighed in and officially hit the 100 pound weight loss mark from October 4, 2007. I weighed 293.8 pounds. I keep telling people that I weigh 393 because I didn't ever think I would be in the 200's. Now I am there and it feels so weird!!!

I had a couple of people praying last night and through hard work and God I was able to lose 2 pounds. Now, I am sure they are water weight but I will do my best to make it permanent and continue to go down.

Wow, I am not in the 300's anymore and I have lost 100 pounds!!!!! I can't believe it.

We do this one exercise in our classes that while you are doing sit-ups the person holding your feet is doing pushups. I actually was able to do real situps yesterday. I did like 5 in a row and came all the way up. Craig was very happy that I could do them. He is a great trainer and trys to encourage but for him to single you out after class and tell you that he was excited to see you be able to do something you haven't done before really made it even more special.

Thanks for all your prayers. I am at 40% of my weight loss goal. That is almost 1/2 way.

Have a blessed day,
Karen

2 comments:

gretchen said...

Great Job Karen! Congratulations on making another goal.

Karen said...

Thanks!!!!

America - Where do we go from here?

 Today, January 6, 2021, is the day that the truth of the election fraud came to light by having the states not certify the electoral colleg...