Friday, July 18, 2008

I've been eliminated...

Well, I was finally emlinated on Wednesday from the Biggest Loser competition. I actually gained 4 pounds in the week.

Pretty frustrating but there are a lot of things going on right now and I am still working on not using food as a comfort/escape. Sometimes I wish that I was there already but I know it has only been since October and it will take some time. I know that I will have these times for the rest of my life. The proper response will be to just accept it happened, don't beat myself up about it. Pray and then get back on the wheel. Actually, pray is the first step in this then the others.

I am so thankful to have the special people in my life though so that is great!!!

God Bless,
Karen

No comments:

America - Where do we go from here?

 Today, January 6, 2021, is the day that the truth of the election fraud came to light by having the states not certify the electoral colleg...