Monday, July 28, 2008

Biggest Loser final weigh-in

Tonight is the final weigh-in for the Biggest Loser. This session was fun but not as fun as the first round. I think the initial novelty was one of the things that made it more exciting.

I am sure that I went up from last Wednesday. I didn't eat great this weekend again. I had a bridal shower and a 40th birthday party to go to on Saturday. I ate way too much!!! I had fun though. : ^ )

Well, I will let you know how it goes.

Have a great week,
God Bless,
Karen

P.S. - I gained 3 pounds since last week so I ended the Biggest Loser with only losing 10 pounds. Pretty discouraging but things like this happen. At least I lost 10 and not gained.

No comments:

America - Where do we go from here?

 Today, January 6, 2021, is the day that the truth of the election fraud came to light by having the states not certify the electoral colleg...