Friday, July 25, 2008

In Memorium


I just found out that my friend I mentioned a few weeks ago went home to be with the Lord yesterday morning. There are so many of us who will miss her smile, her enthusiam and her love!!! This is the last picture I have of Bert when she went to my house for the 4th of July fireworks. It was just days before she took the turn towards heaven.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the rest of the family that was left here. May God continue to bless each one of you with special memories of a wonderful lady and the knowledge that most of you will get to see her again!!

I love you Bert and will miss you until we meet in Heaven.

God Bless,
Karen

No comments:

America - Where do we go from here?

 Today, January 6, 2021, is the day that the truth of the election fraud came to light by having the states not certify the electoral colleg...