Monday, July 7, 2008

Just checking in

Okay, I didn't make it the entire day on a liquid diet last Wednesday. But I still lost 2 pounds at the weigh-in.

I was almost good for 4 solid days off from Thursday, July 3rd until yesterday. What I did wrong was try to get rid of some items in my cabinets. I had a 1/2 bag of chocolate chips, a 1/2 bag of almonds and a peanut butter cookie mix. I decided to create this concoction. Didn't know how it would taste. Unfortunatly it was an amazing combination and I ate WAY TO MANY of the cookies. I had maintained my weight loss through Saturday at the gym. I don't want to weigh in tonight. I will just work out hard and go from there.

Do you ever sometimes say things that you mean as a joke but then the more you think about it the more you realize that it could have hurt someone's feelings? The other day I invited a couple of people from the gym to my house to watch fireworks on Friday night. Since all of the people who have come in the past have been from church and the girls from the gym enjoy going out to clubs and stuff I jokingly told them they had to be on their best behavior. The more I thought about it the more I feel bad. If someone said that to me I would feel like they only liked me on certain conditions. I apologized to one of the girls and will to the other but I need to remember that the tongue is the most deadly muscle in the body and I need to stop and think before I talk.

ARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH.

Well, I will let you all know how weigh-in goes on Wednesday. Have a great week.

God Bless,
Karen

2 comments:

gretchen said...

That is a great picture of you and Liddy!

It was good to see you in Ohio- the change in you is truly remarkable and such an encouragement to see. It is an admirable thing that although you made a mistake you were humble enough to say I am sorry. ;) Say hello to my girls for me--I don't think they are ever going to want to come home.

Karen said...

I know they love being with papa and grandma. They are so much fun!!!

Thanks for the encouragement. God is doing the work He is just enabling me to be the vessel.

See you in 5 months.
Karen

America - Where do we go from here?

 Today, January 6, 2021, is the day that the truth of the election fraud came to light by having the states not certify the electoral colleg...