Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Biggest Loser Season Finale

Tonight is the season finale of the Biggest Loser. I can't wait!!! I love that show. It is amazing how wonderful all of the contestants look. Did I tell you I tried out for the show two years ago? It was one cold February morning that I lined up on the side of Schmidts Sausage Haus in German Village to stand wait for the open auditions. 7 hours later I finally got in for the 5 minute group interview. Needless to say I did not make it!!!

Here is my theory... They pick contestants that have the possibility of losing enough weight during the 6-7 months that they look "successful" at the end. As someone who weighed 400lbs at the time even losing 150 pounds in that period of time I would not have looked like I was finished. If you have ever watched the Biggest Loser the heaviest girl was probably 270 pounds. The guys are much heavier because they lose weight much faster.

So, that is my theory. Anyway, you should watch tonight. It will be very inspiring. But remember, be realistic. Those people get to work out 6-8 hours a day and have a personal trainer and someone to help with food and everything. The only thing they have to concentrate on is losing weight. I know that if I had 6-8 hours a day to work out and a personal nutrition expert to help I would lose more weight quicker.

Well, have a great day. Only 1 week until Christmas!!

God Bless,
Karen

No comments:

America - Where do we go from here?

 Today, January 6, 2021, is the day that the truth of the election fraud came to light by having the states not certify the electoral colleg...