Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The Triple Scale!!!

Okay, who wants to face three scales in one day? Well, me actually.

I visited my regular doctor yesterday morning for my final checkin with him. The first visit was on October 15th and I weighed 384. Yesterday I weighed 356 for a total of 28 pounds lost!!! Then in the early evening I went to the final Barix Clinic meeting. I started the program on 9/25 at 394.8. Yesterday it was 358.6. The total of 36.2 pounds. (Now I didn't think I would lose anything because the weekend before I ate 3 cookies on one day and 3 no-bakes on another) Then, after I left the clinic I went to the gym. I weighed in there on 10/22 at 377.2 and last night at 360 even. Losing 17.2 pounds!!!

Isn't it amazing how different scales are and what you eat throughout the day? I had only eaten some wheat peanut butter crackers when I went to the doctor and by the time I had made it to the gym I had eaten lunch, dinner, my snacks and drank a lot of water.

The scale at the gym becomes the official scale now because I am done with the other two locations. I am having Katie send my information into the powers that be to see if my insurance company would approve the surgery but I still don't believe I will have it. Why? I have lost 36.2 pounds with God's help.

Well, that is all for now. Have a great week.

Karen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Job Karen!!! Good for you!

America - Where do we go from here?

 Today, January 6, 2021, is the day that the truth of the election fraud came to light by having the states not certify the electoral colleg...