Thursday, December 13, 2007

Blue Jeans

The first picture on here is of me in jeans when I was at my heaviest. I was so excited about being able to buy jeans that fit. They were snug but still okay. The first time I tried to wear them at the "jeans day for make-a-wish" this year in September I had to change because they were uncomfortable. Two weeks ago I tried them on again and they felt better so I wore them to both jobs that Friday. I thought they were definately comfortable. Last week I wore the other pair to work. It was pretty fun!!! Well, after washing them on Monday night I thought that when I tried them on yesterday they would be snug (as most jeans are after coming out of the dryer) but to my delight and surprise they were loose!!! Not just a little. As the day progressed they loosened up even more. By the end of the day I felt like a kid who wears his jeans a little to low. I need a belt!!!! I have never needed a belt for anything!!!! I will take a picture tomorrow and have post it this weekend so you can see. I will even try on the green shirt to see if there is a difference.

Well, look for the picture tomorrow. We will see what happens.

God bless,
Karen

No comments:

America - Where do we go from here?

 Today, January 6, 2021, is the day that the truth of the election fraud came to light by having the states not certify the electoral colleg...