Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Another First

I don't know about you but yesterday had to be the most perfect weather day in a long time. It was 72, sunny and there was a breeze. As I got to the gym after spending 8 1/2 hours in a building with no windows for me to look out, I was joking about Josh taking us outside for our workout. Well, he obviously had the same idea. We all trucked out the doors and into the middle of the parking lot of a shopping center and got to lunge, walk backwards and many other fun and exciting exercises.

Well, I decided that I was going to try jogging. It wasn't fast and it sure wasn't pretty but I DID IT!!!! There is another girl who was struggling a little too and finally we hooked up and I was telling her that we could do it and we were working together. It was great. Then Josh had to throw in skipping. Okay, I don't know your thoughts but I have not skipped since I was like maybe 10. I am VERY UNCOORDINATED. I just kind of looked at Josh and then jogged down to the short island. One accomplishment at a time. I can now do mountain climbers and jog. One of these day's I will get jumping jacks and skipping but I can only do so much!!!

Another beautiful day so I am heading out for lunch to read my book and eat a pb&j.

Have a great day,
God Bless,
Karen

No comments:

America - Where do we go from here?

 Today, January 6, 2021, is the day that the truth of the election fraud came to light by having the states not certify the electoral colleg...