Thursday, April 24, 2008

Pushing too far?

Well, I have been fighting something for a few weeks now. I thought maybe I would be able to escape it. Well, God sustained me through the party last night. I felt fine during the entire thing. Then Lisa, Tiffany and I started working out with Craig and I started losing my voice. By the time I got home from church I felt horrible. I had to call in sick to both my jobs today and I can barely talk.

I guess I pushed my body to it's limit. I will go back on Saturday and work out lightly or maybe just sit in the sauna and sweat it out. Hopefully I can talk by then...

Have a good night,
God Bless,
Karen

No comments:

America - Where do we go from here?

 Today, January 6, 2021, is the day that the truth of the election fraud came to light by having the states not certify the electoral colleg...