Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Commercial

We taped a commercial today. It was pretty fun. I did a testimonial before. Then they filmed us working out on some machines then they filmed us on the cardio. Finally they taped us working out in our bootcamp class. It turned out that Josh set it up pretty close to a real bootcamp class. He said 4 weeks ago that we never would have been able to do that class. It was a BLAST to hang out with all these people. We are all pretty sad that it is over tomorrow night but they told us we are starting a new one this summer.

I took a lot of pictures tonight. I have posted one group shot. (My trainer is the blond guy in the front of me.)

Maybe one day you will see the commercial?

God Bless,
Karen

No comments:

America - Where do we go from here?

 Today, January 6, 2021, is the day that the truth of the election fraud came to light by having the states not certify the electoral colleg...