Monday, April 21, 2008

TNT - Can I survive?

Have you ever heard of "Team in Training"? Well, they are an organization that prepares people to run in a marathon to raise money for Leukemia and other cancers. Since I know a few people who have survived this disease I thought this might be an interesting thing to look into.

Now, before you think I have gone bonkers, I am not going to "run" in a marathon. I emailed the organization for information on WALKING in the Columbus Marathon in November. I just received the information. It sounds like they have people do this all the time. They can train you to walk in the race.

So, I will go to the informational meeting and see what I can learn. New goal?? I think I can do this. Maybe next year I can run the race?

God Bless,
Karen

1 Corinthians 9:24 Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize.

No comments:

America - Where do we go from here?

 Today, January 6, 2021, is the day that the truth of the election fraud came to light by having the states not certify the electoral colleg...