Thursday, April 17, 2008

New Short Term Goal

55 days from today my goal is to hit the 100 pound weight loss milestone. This 100 pounds is based off of the October 4th start date. If I lose 15 pounds I will have reached the 100 pound loss from my heaviest. Why is the October 4th date the one I am comparing? I don't know. It just seems like the right date to focus on. It is a start and since I don't really have a start from that extra 9 pounds I am using October 4th.

Now why 55 days from now? Well, I have lost 21 pounds in 51 days and so I know it is a feasible goal. Also, that is my 41st birthday and I want to have reached something that I thought was unattainable for so long on that day. I will be over 1/3rd of the way to my goal weight at that time and know that I did it.

Wonder if that makes sense? I will definately need prayers and the support of my "family" of friends that God has placed in my path. Both at the gym and away. But I know that God will sustain me if this is His will for my life and right now I have no doubt that He is working. I never would have made it past the first 10 pounds without Him and He has brought me to over 75 pounds now.

Thanks to everyone for your continued encouragement and prayers. It really does mean a lot and helps more than you know. Even if you don't know Christ He is using you to encourage me in this journey.

God Bless,
Karen

No comments:

America - Where do we go from here?

 Today, January 6, 2021, is the day that the truth of the election fraud came to light by having the states not certify the electoral colleg...