Monday, April 14, 2008

High Fives and Jumping Jacks

Back at the gym tonight I was sore from working out on Saturday. Didn't know how well I would be able to do. I was talking to one of the girls and decided to try to doing the jumping jacks. I have conquerored jogging (short as it may be but I am jogging), I did mountain climbers a week or so ag0 and today I did a jumping jack!!!! My feet kept sticking on the floor but I did some jumping jacks.

After the class we went over and starting working out with Craig. At 7pm Lisa, Sherry and Tiffany heard the music for the Zumba class so they dragged me over. Zumba is kind of salsa dancing and exercise combined. It was actually pretty fun.

Then I went and got my stuff to head home and decided to weigh in to see if I lost any weight. Josh, the other trainer, was sitting there. He is the one who does all the evening classes. We started talking and when I told him that I had done a jumping jack tonight I got a high-five and then when I told him about the mountain climbers he high-fived me again. Then he proceeded to tell me that he has really noticed a big change in the things that I could do from the beginning of the Biggest Loser and today. He does this training all the time and for him to mention how great it is to see me doing so much more was VERY SPECIAL. We talked a little while longer. It really made me feel good for him to notice the changes.

One week and one day to go on the contest. Everyone is so much fun and so encouraging!! It has been such a blessing to be getting this opportunity. I thank God so much for placing me right where He has so that I can make these friends!!!

God Bless,
Karen

2 comments:

gretchen said...

Yay for high fives!! It is amazing how far a little encouragment can go. Oh, and Yay for jumping jacks, too.

Karen said...

Thanks Gretchen!!!! It is fun. I was able to jog pretty far tonight. Farther than I have jogged even when I was in shape!!! Got a LOT of high-fives tonight!!

Karen

America - Where do we go from here?

 Today, January 6, 2021, is the day that the truth of the election fraud came to light by having the states not certify the electoral colleg...